Annie Foxington (born May 20, 1990, Oklahoma, United States) is the deuteragonist of Project Customize.
She is voiced by Jules de Jongh.
Name: Annie Foxington
Age: 26 (birthday on May 20)
Species: Red fox
Driving style: Drifting
Early life Edit
Annie was a young go-kart racer in her tween years - she was a popular girl during middle school. Once she turned 16, she got her own driver's license and quit go-karting.
She wanted her first car, so she got a part-time job at the gas station and made only a few money. With that money, she bought a poor-condition Nissan 240SX with missing body panels, yet it was working. This car would later become her famous S14.3. She quit her job at the station after meeting Jason, who she hasn't seen since middle school, and now works at TakeOff Motorsports, a car tuning shop.
Life after 2016 Edit
In early 2017, the TakeOff Motorsports shop was burned down to the ground by an unknown person. Annie opened up a shop in Japan with the help of Japanese experienced in the racing scene.
- 1996 Nissan 240SX (S14, Kouki) (Front end converted with a Nissan 180SX Type-X)
- 2013 Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) (Delivered to her in the mission "Foxy Fairlady")
Names in other languages Edit
- Annika Füchsin (German)
- キツマ恵子 (Kitsuma Keiko, Keiko Kitsuma) (Japanese)
- 김연아 (gim'-'yeon'-a, Kim Yeon-ah) (Korean)
- She loves eurobeat music.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.